Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hawaii Five-O - Ho'opa'i













A nice more recent addition. Although the scenes are a little bit unrealistic, but it's nice to see some police officers gagged and handcuffed with their own handcuffs.

First, a cop who is supposed to be guarding a patient is being gagged and handcuffed by his own handcuffs to the hospital bed.

Second, two cops are being handcuffed to each other back to back with their own cuffs also.

Why so unrealistic, a cop cleavegagged in a busy hospital? I'm sure if he's making some noise or scream through the gag someone would have heard him. And two able bodied cops handcuffed in a crime scene, don't you think they would at least try to stand up, call for help, look for things to open the cuffs? Anything but just lay there on the floor waiting to be uncuffed.

But nevertheless, goodlooking cops, and cuffs and gag, still HOT.

Notice on the last pic, that the two cuffs are still attached to one of the cops being freed.

Video Clip

2 comments:

  1. I saw these scenes and agree with you. Why did the guy steal a Doctors clothes when he could of knocked out the Sgt and used his uniform tog et away. Or if not the Sgt one of the cops at the crime scene since he stole the police car. Would of made more sense if he had a cop's uniform on. Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I did post your photos and I tried to post the note that I got them from your blog. I hope I got them all. If not send me an email at uniformwrangler@yahoo.com and tell me where they are and if possible I put a note. Carl

    ReplyDelete