Monday, May 27, 2013

24 Season 4

Sorry I haven't been posting anything for a while. Just got busy.






This is a scene from the TV Series "24". It's a complicated scene to explain, but Jack Bauer took a gas station hostage, an officer came to check, but not convinced by the owner's explanation of why the station is closed. So Jack had no choice but to take the officer hostage as well. He asked the store owner to disarm the officer and handcuff his hands behind his back with his own handcuffs.


7 comments:

  1. Love the show, had plenty of this action going on. I think third season had a prison break and Jack takes out a couple of guards and switched clothes with one and the other with a convict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to thank you for posting I love them. Keep it up.

    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Uniformtrouble! I like your posts. My blog is uniformgay blogspot, if you want an ad exchange in "My blog list", ill be glad and will add you into my Blog links too.
      Please reply: xhamovies@gmail.com

      Uplo4deR

      Delete
    2. Hi, thanks, but sorry I don't think our blog contents really belong together.

      Delete
  4. Love this uniform. Tell me, does peoples interests stop at knocking guards/cops out and taking them hostage or would you like to go further and off them? I'd personally love to see the officer shot, either in the belly/chest or even in his back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, but I like to keep them alive. I know that there are a lot of people who like to see them getting shot and killed. Just not me. Sorry

    ReplyDelete